viernes, 20 de junio de 2014

The dog.

The dog is the best friend of the human being. It´s with you at every moment, nothing even matters, because the dog is a very loyal animal. Most of dogs are carnivorous, but there are some that eat like vegetarians, because their owners decided that. There are too many races of dogs, like Beagle, Boxer, Bulldog, etc.
There are two big groups of dogs, the pets and the dogs from the street. I feel so sad when I see one dog on the street when it´s cold, their faces look so disheartened. Sometimes, I search a place for them to spend the night and latter, I search a place to live for them, a friend´s house or something like that.

The dog always has been my favorite animal. When I was a little girl, my dream was to be a veterinary. I really wanted to be all the day taking care and helping. Now, I have one and I really love her. Her name is Puky, she is so affectionate. She can leave the food for some minutes of petting. She is so obedient and a good partner, because she is always walking with me. She is a lady dog!

2 Comentarios:

A la/s 20 de junio de 2014, 12:49 p.m., Blogger Unknown dijo...

Sabandijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D , I would like have a beagle dog , is a beautiful animal, very nice for have it as pet !

 
A la/s 20 de junio de 2014, 1:03 p.m., Blogger Verónica dijo...

Vale! I don't knew that exist vegetarian dogs!!! is very interesting! :D! (it is a option, and the options will make us free!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal