viernes, 27 de junio de 2014

My blogging experience

That experience was so weird. I enjoyed it because I used my knowledge and learned more about English. When I was in the school, I felt good with this language, learning, listening, writing, etc, but when I finished the school, I forgot everything. Now, I remember a lot of things and also how I can listen to songs or movies. I really like it.
The advantages are that I have to find some meanings and that makes me learn more, because this stays on my mind. Also, I can create sentences with elements that I already know and that makes me feel intelligent. The teacher always checks the text and that makes me learn more because he explains me the errors.
The disadvantage is that I spend so much time searching some words, because I don’t know everything.
This methodology motivates me to learn more and translate other kind of songs. Now I feel that I really can do it and also I am going to watch a movie without subtitles. Finally I am going to know as much English as my brother knows.

Well, I recommend that way to learn English, it really works for everybody.

3 Comentarios:

A la/s 27 de junio de 2014, 1:05 p.m., Blogger Unknown dijo...

Sabaaaaaaaaa, I never learned English in the school as you, like I want to learn jajaja.

 
A la/s 27 de junio de 2014, 1:06 p.m., Blogger Unknown dijo...

Hi !!
I never learn anything in the school u.u but the blog is a good idea !!
bye :DD

 
A la/s 27 de junio de 2014, 9:33 p.m., Blogger Gustavo dijo...

My english in the school was very poor, :c, I learn a lot in this semester and I agree with you, this mehtodology motivate the learning!

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal